A letter from the President of the Social Movement
"Adygeya Khasa - The Twenty-First Century" Amin Zekhizv to the
Russian State Duma and the Russian Ministry of Regional Development
To: The Director of National Relations Department of the
Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation, Georavsky A. F.
C.C. Copy to the National Relations Committee of the
Russian State Duma
The Honorable Georavsky!
On behalf of the members of the social movement, on my own
behalf and on behalf of Circassians of the Northern and Western Caucasus, I
thank you for your response No. 31 368/04 dated 21/12/2012, as you are the only
person who placed the point on the ongoing historical lie since 500 years ago
on the so-called Circassia’s voluntary accession to Russia.
The response is true and means the following:
- Circassians are occupied people,
- Our territories are colonized by the Russian State,
- We are the descendants of the occupied people,
- As long as Circassia is within the Russian Federation, Circassians
got no way to return,
- The rulers of the North Caucasus region are the colonial administrative
rulers in the Caucasus,
- Maria’s status, the Russian Tsar’s wife, in the city of
Nalchik must be removed,
These are some of the issues that you have opened the Circassians
and other Caucasian peoples’ eyes on.
my regards, wishing you blessing and prosperity to you and all the Russian
President of the Social Movement "Adygeya Khasa – the XXI Century",
18 / 01 / 2013
Translated and Published by: The Circassian Nationalist
By: The Circassian Nationalist Movement