Statement of Denunciation and Condemnation about Russian Authorities’ Repressive Violations Against the Circassian Activist Andzor Akhokhov
The undersigned Circassian activists both in the Circassian homeland and in Diaspora and alienation homelands denounce the repressive and irresponsible behaviors undertaken and performed by the Russian security authorities in Nalchik, the capital city of the Republic of Kabardino - Balkaria against the Circassian activists, flouting all international agreements, commitments and resolutions in defiance and blatant violation of the international charters, covenants and conventions, rather Russian legislations in regard to human rights.
We recall in this regard the arrest of the Circassian activist Andzor Akhokhov, committed by Russian police and intelligence in Nalchik on the 7th of February, 2014, beside dozens of his Circassian fellow activists who wanted to demonstrate peacefully and in a civilized manner, by raising banners and Circassian flags that showed their opinions, positions and their sympathy with their nation, and to express their protest against holding the Winter Olympic Games in Circassian Sochi on the official opening day, as Circassians expressed their rejection of these games, which were held on the land of the Circassian Genocide, and to inform Russia and the world, the Circassian Question still needs to be resolved to restore the legitimate rights to their respective owners, in accordance with the international laws and norms.
The Russian authorities have shown then, and as always, their anger, depression, intransigence and tyranny, which suppressed and arrested dozens of peaceful Circassian activists just for performing a peaceful earnest and purposeful action, but as a result of the blatant assault against the demonstrators, Akhokhov was rushed to hospital from the detention center, where the Forensic pathology specialists confirmed that he was exposed to medium physical injuries occurred due to maltreatment, tyranny and torture after he was injured in his skull as a result of concussion, that referred the arrested for investigation and some of them were referred to trial!
As if the detention operations, accompanied by intended abuse, systematic torture and harassment suffered by brother Andzor Akhokhov were not only directed against him, but that suggests a message addressed to the people with conscience, the patient and steadfast at their homeland, who are defending with their faith, bodies, souls and with everything they could, of determination and constancy the right of their Circassian nation in defending its survival and freedom in the present and future.
The undersigned call upon those with live-conscience for solidarity with brother Andzor Akhokhov urging the Russian authorities to end immediately all kinds of harassment, bullying, discrimination and abuse that are still taking place against him and against all Circassian activists, and they call upon all human rights organizations in the world, the friendly countries, the European Commission of Human Rights, the United Nations Human Rights Council and all peace-loving peoples yearning for freedom to perform their humanitarian duty to defend the Circassian people’s legitimate civil and human rights, and to save the oppressed people from the clutches of oppression and tyranny.
Truth will prevail ...
16, December, 2014.
1. HAPI CEVDET YILDIZ- BANDIRMA/TURKEY, Historian, Researcher, Author of Cherkessia.net website.
2. MAHMUT BI-BURSA/TURKEY, Historian, Researcher-, Author of Cherkessia.net website.
3. AHMET CEVAT BENK, ANKARA/TURKEY
4. KHUADE ADNAN- MAYKOP/CIRCASSSIA, Tradesman, Representative to Patriots of Circassia in Circassia.
5. KUBE NURHAN FIDAN - ISTANBUL/TURKEY, author of Cherkessia.net website, Correspondent Spokesman to Patriots of Circassia.
6. SHALAXHO RAGIP METE - SAKARYA/TURKEY, Teacher, Correspondent Spokesman to Patriots of Circassia.
7. HABRACHO MURAT ÖZDEN- ISTANBUL/TURKEY, President of Maltepe Circassian Association.
8. HUST SEMIH AKGUN – ISTANBUL/TURKEY, Author of Cherkessia.net website, Activist.
9. Ph.D. OMER AYTEK KURMEL -ISTANBUL/TURKEY, Researcher – Author of Cherkessia.net website.
10. JADE WUMAR DENIZ - SAKARYA/TURKEY, Editor of Cherkessia.net website.
11. Ph.D. KARDEN MURAT YILDIRIM – ISTANBUL/TURKEY, Attorney at Law, Correspondent Spokesman to Patriots of Circassia.
12. HATKO VURAL BAYRAM-ISTANBUL/TURKEY, Author of Cherkessia.net website.
13. YESHI MUSTAFA SAADET, ISTANBUL/TURKEY,Deputy Chairman of Pluralist Democracy Party
14. BALKAR SELCUK- VAN/TURKEY, Academic – Author.
15. THATL SACIT TUNC- ISTANBUL/TURKEY, Maltepe Circassian Association, Member of the Board of Directors.
16. HATX YALCIN KARABULUT- ISTANBUL/TURKEY, Maltepe Circassian Association, Member of the Board of Directors.
17. SHEWLOK ERDINC UNSALAN- KAHRAMANMARAS/TURKEY, Author of Cherkessia.net website.,
18. MIQOD NAHIDE DEMIR AYBAT – KONYA/TURKEY, President of Konya Circassian Association.
19. TSEY YILMAZ DONMEZ- AMASYA/TURKEY, Vice President of Adygea Language Association.
20. HAKASHE ERKAN BATIR-KAYSERI/TURKEY, Lawyer, Author of Gusips.net.
21. MELGOSH İLHAMI DEMIR- TOKAT/TURKEY,President of Kozlu Caucasus Association.
22. KHUAKO FEHIM SARAC- ISTANBUL/TURKEY,Manager.
23. GOGO DJANER- KAYSERİ/TURKEY,Activist ,Patriots of Circassia.
24. PSHIKHUSE TEKNUR BASOK- ISTANBUL/TURKEY, Activist ,Patriots of Circassia.
25. MAUSHE HUSEYIN ULAMLI-YOZGAT/TURKEY, Activist ,Patriots of Circassia.
26. ŞAMİL KARABULUT YOZGAT/TURKEY, Activist ,Patriots of Circassia.
27. DAVUT KANKANAT - YOZGAT/TURKEY, Activist ,Patriots of Circassia.
28. PESEREY HAMİT ESEN - Activist ,Patriots of Circassia.
29. Ph.D. Ibrahim Farouq Varoqua - The Circassian Diaspora, Autor and Activist.
30. Almir Abreg - Mykop, Republic of Adydea, Activist.
31. Iyad Youghar - USA, President of International Circassian Council.
32. Omer Erkan - Munich, Germany, Activist.
33. Mavis Erkan - Munich, Germany, Activist.
34. Murat Taner - Munich, Germany, Activist.
35. Mazin Libzo - Amman, Jordan, Activist.
36. Samil Sert - Munich, Germany, Activist.
37. Ender Mutlu - Munich, Germany, Activist.
38. Ersan Göztas - Munich, Germany, Activist.
39. Adam Kavkazi - Munich, Germany, Activist.
40. Yusuf Yildirim - Munich, Germany, Activist.
41. Yusuf Atik - Linz, Austria, Activist.
42. Zaid Vwich - USA, Activist.
43. Tamer Nart - Munich, Germany, Activist.
44. Adel Bashqawi - Amman, Jordan, Writer and Activist.
45. Belal Bairam Bashkor - The Circassian Diaspora, Activist.
46. Majd Ghotoq - The Circassian Diaspora, Activist.
47. ZOHER THAWCHO - KFAR KAMA, ISRAEL, the Circassian Heritage Center.
48. Nameq Areslanouq - USA, Activist.
49. Danny Bajdough - USA, Activist.
50. Badria Ghazi - USA, Activist.
51. Hassan Youghar - USA, Activist.
52. Gina Haboukh - USA, Activist.
53. Sima Chaban - USA, Activist.
53. Dania Chaban - USA, Activist.
54. Motaz Qadan - USA, Activist.
55. Omar Tsay - USA, Activist.
56. Dalal Shaker - USA, Activist.
57. Radio Adiga - Kfar Kama.
58. HAXHU KOCHAS- ISRAEL/KFAR KAMA, President of Free Circassians.
59. Nart Shawa - USA, Activist.
60. Yanal Shawa - USA, Activist.
61. Rouhi Shhaltough - Amman, Jordan, Doctor.
62. Ishaq Mola - Amman, Jordan, Ambassador.
63. Mohammad Shahankari - Amman, Jordan, Ambassador.
64. Mohammad Azoka - Amman, Jordan, Insurance Agent, Author of the Circassian Question Book, Activist.